Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: Modifications


Can I Get a Child Custody Modification in Florida?

By Gale H. Moore |

Parenting is complicated. A child custody order or child custody agreement that is currently in place may no longer be effective for you and your family. To account for life’s ever changing circumstances, Florida parents have the legal right to seek a custody modification. That being said, family courts in our state have no… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn