Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: Name Changes


Can I Stop My Former Partner From Changing Our Child’s Name?

By Gale H. Moore |

Following a divorce or separation, some parents want to seek a name change for a child. It could be a new first name, a new last name, or both. For the most part, Florida courts will approve a change of a minor child’s legal name if both parents consent. While there are exceptions to… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn