Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Tag Archives: Collecting Overdue Child Support


What Should I Do If My Ex Stopped Paying Child Support in Florida?

By Gale H. Moore |

Under Florida law (Chapter 61.30), parents have a legal duty to provide basic financial support for their children. If you are a parent who has custody of your child, you may be entitled to receive child support from your former partner. Unfortunately, once you obtain a child support award, you may still run into… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn