Clearwater Divorce Attorney > Resources
Florida Divorce & Family Law Resources
The Law Offices of Gale H. Moore represents Clearwater and St. Petersburg families in legal matters ranging from divorce to complex property matters to name changes. When you’re facing a legal issue it’s important to become as informed as possible about your rights and options. Here we provide a list of online legal resources that are helpful if you’re facing divorce or have another family law concern.
Family Law & Divorce Resources from the Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar – The Florida Bar website provides information for the public as well as legal professionals, including consumer pamphlets and tips.
- The Florida Bar, Marital & Family Law Certification – Attorney Gale H. Moore is board-certified in Marital & Family Law. Learn more about board certification here.
- Clearwater Bar Association – The Clearwater Bar Association website offers courthouse information, attorney and consumer assistance, Legal Aid Society information, and consumer pamphlets for Clearwater residents.
- Florida Certified Family Mediators – Here you can find information about the certification requirements for becoming a licensed family mediator in Florida. Gale H. Moore is certified as a Family Law Mediator by the Florida State Bar.
- Divorce in Florida – This Florida State Bar pamphlet provides information on dissolution of marriage (divorce), domestic violence, property division, spousal support (alimony), child support, and other divorce issues.
- Parenting and Divorce – This Florida State Bar pamphlet describes parents’ duties and parenting plans after divorce.
Other Florida Family Law Resources
- Florida Statutes, Chapter 61 – The practice of family law in Florida is generally unique in that decisional, statutory, and procedural laws are specific to this state. Chapter 61 of the Florida Statutes covers dissolution of marriage (divorce), child and spousal support, and time-sharing (custody and visitation).
- Florida Divorce Guide – The Florida Divorce Guide provides divorce information and resources for families in divorce situations.
- Child Support Services – The Florida Department of Revenue administers the state’s Child Support Enforcement Program, including proving paternity and getting, enforcing, and changing child support orders.
Selected Florida Court Resources
- Florida State Courts – The Florida State Courts website contains links to all the state courts in Florida, including the Supreme Court, District Courts, Circuit Courts, County Courts and Court Administration.
- Pinellas County Court – The Pinellas County Clerk of the Circuit Court website provides information on filing for divorce, including forms and filing fees, as well as information on family mediation in divorce cases.